The Dark Council
The party plays as a group of young vampires that have recently been turned by their master. They have been turned to help the master over throw the other ruling 2 members of the Dark Council.
The campaign setting will be primarily urban (ie: city streets and houses or even crypts) there will be a small portion of adventure in the woods.
Suggested Classes: standard classes however plate is not suggested due to noise penalties the team will take.
Suggested Races: standard races from the Core Rule Book.
Rolling stats: 2D6 + 6
Starting level: 4City: Daresk
- Population: 13,693
- General Alignments: LE,NE,LN
- Cloak of Shadows (+5 to stealth)
- Hand crossbow
- 25 sleeping poison darts (hit then DC 15 fort save or be put to sleep for 2d6 minutes)
- 50 ft. silk rope
- Expert theives tools
- Ring of the day walker // allows the vampire to walk in daylight without taking damage, however speed is reduced to 30 and all checks take a -1 (only while in daylight)
- Age: 523
- Height: 5’11”
- Weight: 190 extremely lean and muscular
- Eyes: Black
- Sex: Male
- Race: Elf
- Hair: long black braids are pulled into a pony tail
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Class: Rouge
- Appearance: pale fair features yet rugged
Vampires: new vampires (the party) may not agree with their sire or master (the vampire that turned them) however they do respect and obey them due to the sheer power the sire poses. Newly turned vampires are not able to become a sire until they become strong enough (lvl 8 or 10).
- Senses darkvision 60 ft.
- Perception +10
- Stealth +5
- Speed: 40 ft.
- Spider Climb
- DR 5/silver
- Languages: Common and any known from previous life
- Feat: Weapon prof: Hand crossbow
- Create Vampire (lvl 8)